Welcome to Park City High School Boys Lacrosse!
- Registration opens December 4, 2018 - January 31, 2019
- Late Fees kick in Jan 16, 2019 (additional $100 fee)
- Registration closes Jan 31, 2019
Fees to completely register are:
- $35 - US Lacrosse Membership
- $100 - UHSLL Membership (Utah HS Lacrosse League)
- $600 - player fee includes uniform/bag rental , coaching, field rentals, team building events
- $150 - Practice uniform apparel package: includes shooter shirt, practice shorts, sweat shirt and sweat pants.
- $200 - Refundable Volunteer Fee to cover costs of either missing uniform/bag or volunteer hours unfulfilled.
- Each family is required to perform a minimum of 10 hrs of volunteer service to the program during the season.
Things to know before you begin our registration:
- Please complete this registration on a PC or Mac. It will not work properly on a mobile device (phone or tablet).
- Start by logging in or by creating a new NGIN account. NGIN is the service provider for this website
- You must have a current US Lacrosse # through 5/31/19. The system will not allow you to proceed.
- You must register with UHSLL
- Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is accurate, especially email addresses and cell #'s. We can't guarantee that you will receive important communications if this information is incorrect or out of date.
- Please try to avoid entering the player's name in all caps or all lower case.
- Please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information available to complete your registration.
- If you have more players to register, you will be prompted once you have completed the first registration. Once all registrations are complete, you will proceed to checkout.